Welcome to the Emerging Technologies Competition 2019 application formApplications for the 2019 competition close 5pm GMT Monday 15 July.
Before applying please ensure you read the Rules of Contest which contains important information about all aspects of the competition.
If you are new to the competition you will need to create an account in the sign up section on the right hand side.
During the open and close dates of the application process you can save and continue your application at any point.
All applicants will hear by the 30th August and those succesful will need to be available on 28-29 October in London.
Criteria for entering:
- Applications from academic entrepreneurs and small companies.
- <20 employees.
- Turnover <£2million.
- Technologies/ ideas must have a strong chemistry component and relevant to the competition categories: Health/ Energy & Environment/ Food & Drink/ Enabling technologies.
- Based in UK, EU, Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
- We advise that the technology you enter has some form of protection.
- Applicants are required to be available 28-29th October in London if shortlisted.
Best of luck,
Royal Society of Chemistry - Industry Team.
Back to competition website