Welcome to the Emerging Technologies Competition 2020 online application formApplications for the 2020 competition close midnight GMT Sunday 12 July.
Watch our YouTube for helpful videos on how to make your application stand out: Emerging Technologies Competition YouTube
- Before applying please ensure you read the Rules of Contest which contains important information about all aspects of the competition.
- If you are new to the competition you will need to create an account in the sign up section on the right hand side.
- During the open and close dates of the application process you can save and continue your application at any point.
- All applicants will hear in August and those successful will need to be available on 28 September for the final*.
Criteria for entering:
- Applications from academic entrepreneurs and small companies.
- Applicants from small companies must have <20 employees.
- Appliants from small companies must have turnover <£2million.
- Technologies/ ideas must have a strong chemistry component and relevant to the competition. categories: Health/ Energy & Environment/ Food & Drink/ Enabling Technologies.
- Based in UK, EU, Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
- We advise that the technology you enter has some form of protection.
- Applicants are required to be available on 28 September in London if selected as finalists.
Best of luck,
Royal Society of Chemistry - Industry Team.
Back to competition website